OPENING TIMES - Monday - Friday 8 - 5pm . Out of hours please email email@example.com Christmas closed from Christmas Eve to - 2nd Jan
Shipping & Delivery
- All products highlighted are delivered on a 1-2 Day basis , however 95% of orders will be delivered next working day if orders are completed by 1.30pm. All other products are normally delivered within 2 to 3 days. If our delivery time is longer than 3 days from receipt of order we will notify you immediately and you will be given an option to cancel. Please note Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days.
- All goods are guaranteed for between 3 and 5 years except Milight products which are 12 months . Warrantys on each item are highlighted in the short decription .If nothing is highlighted then the warranty is 3 years. Please note if led strip of 12 watts per metre and above is not housed in an aluminium profile ,the warranty may be void .The guarantee is from the date of receipt against defective parts, materials and/or manufacture (please see returns policy). A qualified and insured electrician should carry out installation of goods otherwise this guarantee may be void. If goods have become compromised as a result of misuse this warranty is void. After 7 working days from the date of delivery, goods returned will be repaired or replaced dependant upon the nature of the fault. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £150 .
- UK Mainland (except scottish highlands and islands (below £150) - £15
- Pre 12am is available at an extra £8 and small items can be posted at First Class standard rates ,but you have to call us for this .
- Scottish highlands and islands plus channel islands ,Northern Ireland- May incur extra charges .Please call
- Cancellations and returns
- You may cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods, providing they have not been fitted or modified in any way and are returned in the original packaging.
- If you decide to cancel or return the goods, your request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of receipt of the goods for authourisation of return.
- The cost of returning goods is at the expense of the customer and we suggest you obtain proof and certificate of postage.
- Once the goods have been received, a full refund (less our post/packaging charges) will be issued within 48 hours.
- If the goods are not returned as specified, or have been specially manufactured or ordered in , we may have to pass on a handling charge.
- The return address is Taylor Lighting ,The Royal Enfield Business Park,Redditch B976AR
- Notification of any goods damaged or missing must be made within 48 hours of delivery in writing to email@example.com
- Notification of any non-warranty goods received faulty or incorrect must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt. We may request photographic evidence.
- Therefore, please check your goods carefully upon receipt because any damages or shortfalls reported after 7 days cannot be accepted.
- If the goods are claimed to be faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period you must obtain return authorisation from email@example.com. We will issue a full refund or exchange plus reasonable postage charges once we have inspected and tested the goods and agree the goods have a manufacturing defect and have not been misused or installed. Damage rights do not apply to light bulbs as they are supplied free therefore breakages in transit are not covered.
- When e-mailing us please ensure you provide us with all the purchase details. When returning goods please obtain proof and certificate of postage.