OPENING TIMES - Monday - Friday 8 - 5pm . Out of hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org Christmas closed 22nd December 2017 - 2nd Jan 2018
Shipping & Delivery
- All products highlighted are delivered next working day if orders are completed by 1pm. All other products are normally delivered within 2 to 3 days, however.If there is a mixture of items, the delivery date may be the later date. If unsure ,please contact us. If our delivery time is longer than 5 days from receipt of order we will notify you immediately and you will be given an option to cancel. Please note Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days.
- All goods are guaranteed for between 3 and 5 years . Warrantys on each item are highlighted in the short decription .If nothing is highlighted then the warranty is 3 years. .The guarantee is from the date of receipt against defective parts, materials and/or manufacture (please see returns policy). A qualified and insured electrician should carry out installation of goods otherwise this guarantee may be void. If goods have become compromised as a result of misuse this warranty is void. After 7 working days from the date of delivery, goods returned will be repaired or replaced dependant upon the nature of the fault. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £60 .
- UK Mainland (except scottish highlands and islands (below £60) - £11.25
- Pre 10.30am is available at an extra £6.50 and small items can be posted at standard rates ,but you have to call us for this .
- Scottish highlands and islands plus channel islands ,Northern Ireland- May incur extra charges .Please call
- Cancellations and returns
- You may cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods, providing they have not been fitted or modified in any way and are returned in the original packaging.
- If you decide to cancel or return the goods, your request must be made in writing to email@example.com within 14 working days of receipt of the goods for authourisation of return.
- The cost of returning goods is at the expense of the customer and we suggest you obtain proof and certificate of postage.
- Once the goods have been received, a full refund (less our post/packaging charges) will be issued within 48 hours.
- If the goods are not returned as specified, or have been specially ordered in from the manufacturer, we may have to pass on a handling charge.
- The return address is Taylor Lighting ,The Rubicon centre ,Broad Ground Road ,Redditch B988YP
- Notification of any goods damaged or missing must be made within 48 hours of delivery in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of any non-warranty goods received faulty or incorrect must be made in writing to email@example.com within 7 days of receipt. We may request photographic evidence.
- Therefore, please check your goods carefully upon receipt because any damages or shortfalls reported after 7 days cannot be accepted.
- If the goods are claimed to be faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period you must obtain return authorisation from firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a full refund or exchange plus reasonable postage charges once we have inspected and tested the goods and agree the goods have a manufacturing defect and have not been misused or installed. Damage rights do not apply to light bulbs as they are supplied free therefore breakages in transit are not covered.
- When e-mailing us please ensure you provide us with all the purchase details. When returning goods please obtain proof and certificate of postage.